Hello Friends! This time I am sharing with you the easiest recipe you will ever come across. It is for these delicious sunflower seed butter cookies, that are crispy around the edges and soft and chewy on the inside 😍 Now doesn’t that sound like a perfect cookie?
You don’t even need to grab a piece of paper to write this recipe down, because it’s so easy to remember! 1 cup of sunflower seed butter, 1 cup of icing sugar and 1 egg. All mixed in 1 bowl. That is it! A simple 3-ingredient recipe to quickly whip up whenever you’re craving a sweet snack.
I made my own sunflower seed butter by blending sunflower seeds in a food processor, but store-bought will do just fine. Oh, and don’t worry if you don’t have sunflower seed butter (goodness that’s such a long name for a butter by the way 😅 ), you can use any nut or seed butter you have in your house. I have previously used this recipe with peanut butter and the cookies came out the same, the only difference was the flavor of course 😉
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 egg
- sunflower / pumpkin seeds (for decorating)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F and line a baking sheet with parchement paper.
- Combine the sunflower seed butter, icing sugar and egg in a bowl. The mixture should have the consistency of a thick paste.
- Form small balls out of the batter and place them on a the baking sheet. Gently press down each ball.
- Bake the cookies for about 10-12 minutes. After taking them out of the oven you can sprinkle some pumpkin seeds on top and press them into each cookie.