Even though I’ve only started writing this blog 4 months ago, I’m already sharing yet another brownie recipe. My previous brownie recipe was a quick and easy one, which makes a chewy, almost cookie-like brownie. Also, some time ago I shared a recipe for brownie chocolate chip cookies!
This time I have a recipe for a super fudgy brownie, which melts in your mouth as you eat it 😍 So far, from the brownies that I’ve ever made, this one is my favorite. I admit that it does take some work, but it results in the fudgiest and decadent brownie you will ever eat! 😉
Like I said in my previous brownie recipe.. even though it’s tempting to eat the brownie while it’s still warm, it is best to wait for the brownie to completely cool down before cutting it.
- 300g dark chocolate
- 250g butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Line a small baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt 150g of chocolate in a bowl and leave to slightly cool down. Chop the remaining chocolate into pieces.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the sugar and eggs.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa powder and salt and add to the wet ingredients.
- Combine everything together and in the end mix in the chopped chocolate.
- Bake for about 25 minutes in 180°C/350°F.
- Let completely cool down before cutting.