I love using peanut butter when baking, so today I’m sharing with you this peanut butter cookie recipe I have recently tried out. These cookies are not only easy to make, they’re also healthy and taste great!
They’re very soft and crumbly and literally melt in your mouth when you take a bite of them. These cookies are free of refined sugars, which makes them a completely healthy snack and you won’t feel guilty eating them 😜
The ingredients you will need to make these cookies are peanut butter (..duh!), an egg, some honey, oat flour, a pinch of cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. All you do is mix everything together and that’s it! The rest is just waiting for them to bake in the oven 😃
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup oat flour
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F.
- In a bowl combine the peanut butter, egg and honey.
- In a separate bowl mix together the oat flour, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir everything together and form small balls out of the batter.
- Place the balls onto the baking tray and use your hands to slightly press them down. Make sure there is some space between each cookie.
- Bake for about 7-10 minutes and let cool.