You know when you wanna to eat a muffin, but you don’t really wanna bake the whole batch of muffins? Well I have the recipe just for you! This tasty little muffin somewhat resembles a chocolate chip cookie and is really easy to make. It takes little time to prepare and even less time to cook in the microwave!
I microwave my muffin for about 2-3 minutes, but the timing may vary depending on your microwave. Make sure to keep an eye on your muffin while it’s in the microwave because it tends to grow.
You can make your muffin and put it in the microwave straight away, or you can leave it for a few hours in the refrigerator and cook it later.
This is a simple recipe which requires only a few ingredients and will definitely satisfy your cravings for something sweet!
- 3 ½ tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chocolate chips / chopped chocolate
- Mix together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a microwave safe mug.
- Add in the egg and the oil and mix well until everything is combined.
- At the end, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for about 2-3 minutes (800W), checking on it every minute.
- Enjoy warm!